SuiteMedellin proudly announces exclusive apartments for rent and exciting projects.

The whole SuiteMedellín team is very excited that we this month can present 4 new rental options. Every single one of them is located in lovely Poblado which is a highly recognized area here in Medellín where you find excellent shopping, parks, many restaurants and a high international standard nightlife. These 5 apartments have really broadened our already varied supply of what we can offer our visitors here in Medellín. With these 5 newcomers we have something for all kinds of group constellations. The single couple, two couples, a group of friends or a small family can all find something that would suit them among these new options which we are very proud of. We would also like to take the opportunity to remind you of the interesting project in Los Balsos, Poblado called Class Suites. It is a project we highly recommend that you take a look at since it offers a uniquely designed payment plan for potential buyers. Read More

The Class Suites Projects.

As mentioned before, this ongoing building project is not only recommendable because of its design and apartments but also because of its very interestingly designed payment plan. This payment plan gives a potential buyer the chance to divide the payment in three different ways depending on what you’d prefer.


Option 1: Pay 40% upfront and the remaining 60% when the keys are handed over.


Option 2: One payment of 20 000 000 COP upfront. Starting in the second month of construction you begin to pay the 40% of the total cost until the construction is finished. When the keys are handed over, you pay the remaining 60%.


Option 3: One single payment of 20 000 000 COP upfront. During the construction work and until the project is finished you pay regularly until the project is finished. This option requires higher installment payments than the other two options.


The Class Suites Project is going to be after construction a 16 floor tower located in the very attractive and upcoming area, La loma de los balsos. There will be different options in terms of size and number of bedrooms ranging from 1-2 bedrooms. Additionally there will be a sky lounge built with a spacious swimming pool, a gym and obviously a reception area with portero service 24/7. Please follow this link for more information about the project

Planning to visit Medellin and looking for an apartment for rent?

The SuiteMedellin team can, as many of you already know, offer our clients many different options depending on the requests we receive which is something we are very proud of. It is something we work on a daily basis with to improve and hence why we are very excited that we can inform you about our latest signings for rental.

Saint Pierre
This lovely apartment has it all for a comfortable stay. It has 135 square meters of style, light and open space. Stylish furniture, comfortable couches, a huge balcony with a dining table to have a wonderful meal or just a few drinks. You’ll be at a 26th floor so just imagine the views you´ll have, all of the wonderful Medellin’s mountains and trees. On the main area you´ll find a full living room, a dining table and the balcony with its own dining table. The studio has a comfortable couch with a flat screen TV, the second bedroom has a big bed and a flat screen TV, the main bedroom has a big bed, couch and flat screen TV…also huge windows to appreciate the lovely views. I want it!
Energy 1104
You can arguably say that the Energy building is one of the coolest and most interesting looking buildings in the whole city. It’s extremely modern and unique design with cubes stapled on top of each other is really something that attracts attention. This apartment that we can present to you definitely lives up to this buildings eye opening design. It’s a modernly furnished one bedroom apartment with a very spacious balcony which offers one of the best views in the whole city. If nothing but the best is enough for you then this is the place you want to stay at in Medellín. Worth mentioning is also the spectacular infinity pool on top if this building. I want it!
Alto Tesoro 703
This one bedroom studio has the perfect size for the single traveler or a couple. It’s a spacious and modern space with a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy living room connected with a nice balcony where you can enjoy an amazing view from the 7th floor. In the surroundings you find many green open spaces, international restaurants, fast food, shopping, a 24/7 open supermarket, coffee shops, gym, banks, you name it. In the mall El Tesoro you also find the best cinema in the city, Cinemark with its premiere cinema, perfect for true film lovers. I want it!
Astorga Lofts 505
This is a unique duplex apartment located in Poblados hip area Astorga where you have unlimited options of cafe’s, bars and restaurants. The apartment has a very cool industrial touch because of its concrete walls. Brand new furniture’s and an open design together with big windows and a spectacular view contribute to the cool vibe inside this apartment. It is a one bedroom space with all the amenities you could ask for. The apartment is ideal for the couple or the single traveler who’s looking for a spacious place with one of the best locations in the whole city. I want it!

Our Blog

El Poblado to populate
By Maria Fernanda Mejia Caballero

It’s easy to say why El Poblado neighborhood at Medellin is so suggestive:


1. Green sights filled with trees

2. Quiet.

3. Clean.

4. It’s the favorite place for foreigners to stay...


Keep Reading


SuiteMedellín.com | info@suitemedellin.com | +57 321 605 2225 | Medellín - Colombia.